* This is a paid event. It's free for eChai Members.
* eChai Members can register for free at https://echai.in/events/startup-investors-perspective-on-fundraising-for-startups-x-bangalore
eChai Bangalore and Draper Startup House will be hosting the 'Startup Investors' Perspective on 'Fundraising For Startups'' session in Bangalore on February 8th, Saturday from 11 am pm to 1 pm.
This session will have angel investors from the community to share their perspectives about startup investing. It will be followed by an interactive dialogue with participants.
- Radha Kizhanattam, Investment Director, Unitus Ventures (https://www.linkedin.com/in/kradha/)
- Pranav Pai, Founding Partner, 3one4 Capital (https://www.linkedin.com/in/pranavpai/)
- Swapna Gupta, Director, Qualcomm Ventures (https://www.linkedin.com/in/swapna-gupta-322b714/)
- Roopan Aulakh, Principal, pi Ventures (https://www.linkedin.com/in/roopan-aulakh-174a9a5/)
- Vinod Shankar, AVP, KStart Capital (https://www.linkedin.com/in/vinodshankar1/)
Date: February 8th, Saturday Time: 11 am to 1 pm.
Venue: Draper Startup House, Flagship Kormangala, No.384, 1st Main Rd, 7th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095.
eChai.Network is a global startup network that facilitates focused local meetups in 25+ global startup cities and enables cross-border collaborations.
Get Your Annual All India eChai Pass for Startup Networking Events in India at Rs. 2000+ GST per year at http://eChai.in/
Get your annual global eChai pass for Startup Networking Meetups 25+ global startup cities at $100 (USD) per year at http://eChai.Network