eChai will be hosting the 'Fundraising For Startups - Investors' Perspective' webinar on 24th April, Wednesday from 6 pm to 7 pm.
- This session will be held online and is organized exclusively for eChai Members.
- eChai Members can register @ https://echai.in/events/fundraising-for-startups-investors-perspective-webinar
The Investors Perspective Webinar will have angel investors from the community to share their perspectives about startup investing. It will be followed by an interactive dialogue with participants.
- Mukesh Malik, Partner, Ah Ventures
- Nidhi Saraf, Founder, Key Venture
- Prashant Pansare, Co-Founder, Eagle10 Ventures
You can check out the video of earlier eChai Webinars:
1. How To Pitch Your Startups To Investors? @ https://echai.in/stories/how-to-pitch-your-startup-to-investors-webinar-recording
2. The Art of Storytelling For Startups @ https://echai.in/stories/the-art-of-storytelling-for-startups-webinar-recording
3. Content Marketing Strategies For Startups @ https://echai.in/stories/content-marketing-strategies-for-startups-webinar-recording
About eChai Network:
eChai hosts engaging, insightful and content-driven startup Networking Events in 15+ Cities in India and Singapore.
Get Your Annual eChai pass for Rs. 1000 per year from eChai.in to attend such super useful programs (50+ Events) throughout the year.