The second company to be featured for #CoRise Experiment is - AllEvents.in
- Amit & Ruchit are the Co-Founders of AllEvents.in Here's the detailed showcase interview of AllEvents.in @ https://echai.in/interviews/allevents-in-successfully-bootstrapped-profitable-consumer-internet-startup-from-india-l-coriser
- You can download their apps, give them ratings on appstores, feedback to the team, shoutout on social media etc. Play some active role for them. It will come back to all of us for our ventures.
Let's #CoRise 🙂
We are starting the #CoRise experiment from today:
About #CoRise Experiment in April/May 2017:
- The selected 30+ #CoRisers who will proactively play some role for fellow entrepreneurs
- Starting from 1st April - we'll feature 1 #CoRiser - with their detailed interview on eChai Showcase and stuff about what kind of support are they looking for from the community
- Rest of the #CoRisers will do something proactive to help the featured #CoRiser - it could be becoming their customers, proactively connecting them with key partners or customers, becoming early adopters of their products/services, help them with key service provider recommendations, help them find right talent, giving constructive feedback for their products/services and/or give a shoutout on social media about their ventures. Also once you know the venture, you can always figure out how you can proactively help someone or play a positive role for their venture.
In case, if you are not among the first 30 #CoRisers and want to be part of this experiment, then do actively contribute for the featured #CoRisers to become the part of #CoRise Experiment.
#CoRiser Of the Day 1 - Yash Shah, Co-Founder, Gridle
1. Detailed QnA with Yash Shah @ https://echai.in/interviews/CoRiser-of-the-day1-gridle-salesforce-for-productivity-suites This is more of an AMA with Yash. Also, you can use the comment section to ask any questions to Yash about his entrepreneurial journey, how he is building a global SaaS product company from Ahmedabad, his experience of working from an incubator, raising funds thru angel network and any other interesting aspects of building a venture. Do ask at least 1 Qs to Yash 🙂
2. You can give a shoutout to Gridle on social media in your own way so it looks more genuine n engaging for your followers. Use the hashtag #CoRise while sharing that. We'll be curating all the updates in a single page so you'll get an idea on who else talking about it n what exactly they are talking about it.
3. What sort of support and feedback are you looking from the community? Answer by Yash:
"The community is great as is. The greatest support they can provide is to use Gridle and get back to us with their feedback on design and the overall idea of the product. That would be of the largest help to Gridle."
Do download their android or ios app n give them the feedback/ratings on play store/app store.
4. You can always figure out how you can play a role for Gridle - it could be becoming their customers, proactively connecting them with key partners or customers, becoming early adopters of their products/services, help them with key service provider recommendations, help them find right talent, giving constructive feedback for their products/services, posting about them on Reddit/ProductHunt and/or give a shoutout on social media about their ventures
5. Do proactively participate in this. Idea of this experiment is to have daily commitment of 5 mins from you to play some active role for fellow #CoRiser. It will come back for you also for your venture :-)
Let's see how it goes :-)