IIM Ahmedabad’s Centre for Innovation Incubation and Entrepreneurship (CIIE) helps entrepreneurs turn ideas into viable businesses.
The Centre is arguably, India’s largest ecosystem development organization and has vast experience in advising aspiring entrepreneurs and startups raising seed stage or venture capital.
As a startup, every opportunity you get to showcase your brand to a targeted audience of potential investors and partners is invaluable.
#PitchTown is a series of startup pitching events conducted by CIIE. The event is focused on the local ecosystem, where startups from a particular region can pitch to a pool of local investors, and can potentially get access to CIIE’s nationwide network of investors, mentors and experts
Here's the list of 7 Startups selected for their #PitchAhmedabad program:
- Lightspeed Mobility: Lightspeed builds alternative, energy efficient mobility solutions to simplify modern day commute.
- CricHeroes : CricHeroes is a mobile application which includes live score, analysis, follow team, players & leader-board.
- Agilo Research (evive): evive is one place for everything anyone would need to build anything electronic.
- EnerLyf: EnerLyf offers home-control systems which provide comfort and luxury at affordable price with sleep & health enhancement.
- Poletalks: Poletalks is a location-based application to connect people, businesses and services.
- Ushva: Ushva provides accessibility to affordable power derived from renewable resources, free of geographic & transmission constraints.
- Drone Nation: Drone Nation is an aerial data solution company which integrates proprietary software and advanced imaging.
You can read more about CIIE Initiatives here.