Recently we hosted the Delhi edition of eChai Demo Day in association with Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) at their Delhi HQ on 20th May, Saturday.
eChai Demo Day is the monthly showcase of innovative products & ventures in front of the entrepreneurial community & angel investors. It is an opportunity for startups to get early adopters, feedback and engage with the community.
Jitender Singh Minhas ( CEO of IAMAI's Mobile10X Initiative) introduced about the various Startup initiatives from IAMAI. IAMAI runs new-age App incubators under the brand name of Mobile10X. Presently, they have presence in Bangalore and Hyderabad. Very soon they will start a new hub at Gurgaon. These incubators are primarily for the Appreneurs or the entrepreneurs who dream to make the next WhatsApp or Uber app. These incubators are being supported by Google, Facebook, VMAX, PayTm and AWS.
After the inaugural talk by Jitender Singh Minhas, I briefly spoke about some of the key initiatives of eChai and how we are building the offline-online Startup Social Network.
1. Notifyvisitors.com is 360* customer engagement software to deliver personalized communications across website and mobile app.
2. Sniffer is a mobile app which assists users in finding the best activity to do with friends or family. Be it bars, live music, dining, weekend getaway etc, Sniffer has everything you can do to have a good time in and around your city.
3. Hypothizer is developing a product of handwriting recognition using Artifical Intelligence to automate manual data entry works from hand-filled forms for BFSI Sector. Current OCR & ICR software are not accurate enough on hand-filled data to deploy. We use state of the art Deep Learning algorithms along with Human Verification to bring unprecedented accuracy.
4. SpeakUp, as the name itself suggests, is a mobile application where people can voice their grievances or provide suggestions and feedback for a company, product or service be it a Ministry, a hospital or a food joint as a consumer.
5. Projectsforschool empowers learning science with our do it yourself educational kits through science projects, activity labs and workshops.
6. BillionAbles is India's first all inclusive online platform to discover accessible places, products and services for persons with special needs & elderly.
7. Lawyered helps you Book appointments with verified and reviewed startup & Corporate lawyers. Avail free one-hour consultation, get free proposals.
8. VPNSeva is a Virtual Private Network Service provider with unbreakable AES-128-CBC and SHA 256 encryption. The website is made using highly efficient Django framework with SSl encryption of AES_256_GCM and ECDHE_RSA as key exchange mechanism. Frontend is made from famous bootstrap.
The Delhi edition of eChai with IAMAI Demo Day was greatly supported by Delhi Startups Community, HeadStart Delhi, AllEvents.in, TechStory and Entrepreneur Cafe.
You mention in the comment with your feedback about any of the presenting startup and on how you would want to collaborate with them.
We are very grateful to entire IAMAI Team ( Kalyan Biswas, Vineet Mishra, Pritam Sinha) for the great support for this program. We'll be soon announcing the date for the next Delhi edition of eChai Demo Day.
About eChai :
eChai is an amazing Startup Social Network which hosts engaging entrepreneurial programs across 40+ cities in India, a powerful online social network with members from across the world and also contextually curates info about global startup trends.
eChai has recently introduced eChai Membership Program - where one can pay Rs.500/per year to become the eChai Member. Checkout the membership benefits and all the other things about eChai at http://eChai.in/