eChai.Network will be hosting the 'How To Approach Investors' webinar on March 12th, Thursday from 7 pm to 8 pm.
- This session will be held online and is organized exclusively for eChai Members.
- eChai Members can register for free and non-member can get 1 Event pass for Rs. 59 @ https://echai.in/events/webinar-how-to-approach-investors to receive the webinar link.
This program will be conducted by Yash Shah (Co-Founder, Gridle) and Jatin Chaudhary (Salesman, eChai)
Gridle is a productivity platform for teams and enterprises which brings together all forms of communication i.e. communication through tasks, files, chats, and video conferencing within teams, around projects and on the go in one cloud-based simple and secure interface. More info at Gridle.io
eChai Members get connected with speakers:
- Yash Shah, Co-Founder, Gridle @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/yashparallel/
- Jatin Chaudhary, Co-Founder, eChai @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/jatin10/
You can check out the recordings of the earlier webinar about 'Fundraising For Startups' Series:
- Creating an Effective Business Plan and Startup Pitch Deck [Webinar Recording] @ https://echai.in/posts/creating-an-effective-business-plan-and-startup-pitch-deck-webinar-recording
- How To Pitch Your Startup To Investors? [Webinar Recording] @ https://echai.in/posts/how-to-pitch-your-startup-to-investors-webinar-recording
- Understanding VC Term Sheets @ https://youtu.be/LiNZwxUJIG8
eChai.Network is a global startup network that facilitates focused local meetups in 25+ global startup cities and enables cross-border collaborations.
Get Your Annual All India eChai Pass for Startup Networking Events in India at Rs. 2000+ GST per year at http://eChai.in/
Get your annual global eChai pass for Startup Networking Meetups 25+ global startup cities at $100 (USD) per year at http://eChai.Network