* This is a paid event. It's free for eChai and Rise Mumbai Members.
* eChai Members can register for free and non-members can register for 1 Event pass at https://echai.in/events/startup-investors-perspective-on-fundraising-for-startups-x-mumbai
eChai Mumbai and Rise Mumbai will be hosting the 'Startup Investors' Perspective on 'Fundraising For Startups'' session in Mumbai on February 8th, Saturday from 4 pm to 6 pm.
This session will have angel investors from the community to share their perspectives about startup investing. It will be followed by an interactive dialogue with participants.
- Ankur Dubey, VP, Nirvana Venture Advisors (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ankur-dubey-36600427/)
- Vasudha Thirani, Lead - Deal Sourcing & Evaluation, Tomorrow Capital (https://www.linkedin.com/in/vasudha-thirani-99b27129/)
- Kruti Raiyani, Regional Head (West), Lead Angels (https://www.linkedin.com/in/kruti-raiyani-81a05256/)
- Fenil Zaveri, Investment Banking, Lead Angels (https://www.linkedin.com/in/fenilzaveri/)
Date: February 8th, Saturday Time: 4 pm to 6 pm
Venue: Rise Mumbai, Peninsula Business Park, #1902 19th floor - Tower B, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013.
eChai.Network is a global startup network that facilitates focused local meetups in 25+ global startup cities and enables cross-border collaborations.
Get Your Annual All India eChai Pass for Startup Networking Events in India at Rs. 2000+ GST per year at http://eChai.in/
Get your annual global eChai pass for Startup Networking Meetups 25+ global startup cities at $100 (USD) per year at http://eChai.Network