eChai and Atal Incubation Centre of L M College of Pharmacy (AIC-LMCP) will be hosting the 2nd edition of 'Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Innovation Summit 2019' on October 12th, Saturday from 9.30 am to 1 pm.
This Summit will be a platform to bring together Healthcare Pioneers, Investors, Industry Leaders and enthusiasts to connect, share & collaborate.
- Himanshu Shah, Co-Founder, Eris LifeSciences
- Lakshmikanth Gandikota Ph.D. Vice President, Innovation Science and Technology, Intas Pharmaceuticals - Biopharma Division
- Archa Khandelwal, Business Analyst, o2h
- Amit Gupta, Founder, Airmed Pathology Labs
- Maulik Mistry, MD, Orange Nutraceutical
- Mahesh Chopra, CEO, MobiHealth
We'll also have a slot for promising healthcare founders to showcase their startups in front of the Healthcare Leaders and Investors.
Interested startups can apply @ https://echai.wufoo.com/forms/startups-demos-at-healthcare-summit-2019/ to be considered for Startup Demos.
AIC-LMCP Foundation is a non-profit (Section 8 Company) incubator hosted by L. M. College of Pharmacy. AIC-LMCP provides incubation support, mentors access and seed funding to healthcare startups. More info @ http://aiclmcp.org/
About eChai Ventures:
eChai hosts engaging, insightful and content-driven startup networking events in 15+ Cities, which helps you grow your Startup Network, Get more business and CoLearn with the community.
Get Your Annual eChai Pass for Rs. 2K + GST per year at http://eChai.in/