eChai Hyderabad will be hosting the 'How To Scale Your Startup?' session in Hyderabad on 1st June, Saturday from 4 pm to 6 pm.
This program will have leading founders from the community who've scaled up or are scaling up their ventures to share their scaling up journey and interact with participants.
- Anubhav Tiwari, Head of Community, Corporate Initiatives & Outreach, CIE, IIIT Hyderabad
- Vikrant Varshney, Co-Founder, sucSEED Venture Partners
- Manish Ranjan, Co-Founder, NanoHealth
It will have two major tracks:
- Panel Discussion with Growth Stage Founders ( 90 Mins)
- Open Pitch/Networking ( 30 Mins)
If you want to showcase your startup at Open Pitch, then you can email us at [email protected] mentioning your key motivation to do that.
Venue: CIE Events Room, 2nd Floor, Vindhya c4 Building, IIIT Hyderabad Campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
Date: 1st June, Saturday. Time: 4 pm to 6 pm.
This program is designed for early-stage Founders.
* eChai Members can register for free at eChai.in/events
* Non-Members need to purchase 1 Event Pass at AllEvents.in
About eChai Ventures:
eChai hosts engaging, insightful and content-driven startup networking events in 15+ Cities, which helps you grow your Startup Network, Get more business and CoLearn with the community.
Get Your Annual eChai Pass for Rs. 1000 per year at http://eChai.in/