* This is a paid event. It's free for eChai , Innocity and NDBI Members.
* eChai Members can register for free and non-members can purchase 1 Event Pass @ https://echai.in/events/how-to-build-and-design-a-product
eChai, Innocity, and NDBI will be hosting the 'How To Build and Design A Product?' Meetup at NID Campus on Feb 14th, Friday from 6 pm to 8 pm.
We'll have leading product designers and design professionals to join in to share insights and interact with the participants.
- Anand Saboo, Founder Director, SAHYOG Design Way (https://www.linkedin.com/in/anand-saboo-a4b36810/)
- Gonga Naveen Kumar, Co-Founder & Design Director, Studio Carbon (https://www.linkedin.com/in/gonga-naveen-kumar-05a209105/)
- Manikanta Polisetti, Co-Founder & Design Director, Studio Carbon (https://www.linkedin.com/in/manikantapolisetti/)
- Abhijeet Satani, Medical Device Innovator ( https://youtu.be/H5JWHjw4bdE)
Date: February 14th, Friday Time: 6 pm to 8 pm
Venue: NID Campus, Paldi, Ahmedabad.
eChai.Network is a global startup network that facilitates focused local meetups in 25+ global startup cities and enables cross-border collaborations.
Get Your Annual All India eChai Pass for Startup Networking Events in India at Rs. 2000+ GST per year at http://eChai.in/
Get your annual global eChai pass for Startup Networking Meetups 25+ global startup cities at $100 (USD) per year at http://eChai.Network