* This event is free for eChai & IAMAI Members.
* Non-Members can purchase their 1 Day Pass for Rs. 250+GST @ https://allevents.in/gurugram/fundraising-for-startups-investor-perspectives-x-iamai-mobile10x/80001395332968
eChai Delhi-NCR and IAMAI-Mobile10X will be hosting the 'Fundraising For Startups - Founder & Investor Perspectives' session in Gurugram on November 2nd, Saturday from 4 pm to 6 pm.
The 'Fundraising For Startups - Founder & Investor Perspectives' will have Founders & Investors to share their perspectives about Fundraising For Startups and interact with the participants.
It will be a great opportunity to connect, share and collaborate with founders & Investors from Delhi-NCR.
- Girish Shivani, Executive Director & Fund Manager, YourNest Venture Capital ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/girish-shivani-506282/)
- Ashish Taneja, Partner, growX ventures (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ataneja/)
- Mukesh Malik, Partner, Ah Ventures (https://www.linkedin.com/in/mukesh-malik-94b3117/)
Date: November 2nd, Saturday Time: 4 pm to 6 pm.
Venue: IAMAI-Mobile 10X Gurugram(Gurgaon) Hub, Hartron Multi Skill Development Centre Plot 1, Udyog Vihar Phase 1, Dundahera Village, Sector 20, Gurugram.
For any queries, you can email at jatin@eChai.network or Whatsapp at +91 8238968939.
Register at https://echai.in/events/fundraising-for-startups-founder-investor-perspectives-x-gurugram to confirm your participation.
eChai.Network is a global startup network that facilitates focused local meetups in 25+ global startup cities and enables cross-border collaborations.
Get Your Annual All India eChai Pass for Startup Networking Events in India at Rs. 2000+ GST per year at http://eChai.in/
Get your annual global eChai pass for Startup Networking Meetups 25+ global startup cities at $100 (USD) per year at http://eChai.Network