This is an eChai Partner Event by Headstart Ahmedabad.
eChai Members can register @ https://echai.in/events/basics-of-starting-up to confirm their participation.
Jeff Bezos (Founder and CEO, Amazon) rightly said, I knew that if I failed I wouldn't regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.
Since the past 5 years, a lot of books, courses, bootcamps and numerous pep talks on “STARTUPS” have been carried out by experienced entrepreneurs to educate emerging entrepreneurs and startups. If you crawl the web, you’d find gazillions of resources. Here is when it becomes hard for us to decide which resources to count on.
In this Startup Saturday session, we bring to you ‘The Basics Of Starting Up’ - which will be covering Startup’s inception essentials. This session is modularised in a manner which gathers profound experiences, failures and hard-learned lessons of our speakers and brings you the ultimate checklist. Modularising this session is just to follow an event flow, but it awaits to bring to you some immersive stories from our speakers. This session is for:
Students and aspiring entrepreneurs
- Whose 1st startup failed and who want to rise up again (ethically!)
- Who are currently CEO, COO, CMO or co-founder of a startup
- Who are engrossed in their typical day job, but want to gain deep insights on the startup ecosystem!
- Who are working in a startup but the product is failing
- Who has an ample amount of ideas but lacks money and the right team.
- Who have ample amount of money but negligible ideas.
Enroll for the event today and help yourself from getting submerged!
It is a high and wonderful time for you to Start-Up! Now prepare a long list of questions you’ll be asking to speakers of this session - whether it be a silly question or a complex one, be ready with all your questions. We’ll make sure it gets answered in this startup Saturday!